Be Prepared for Your Visit
Just as we prepare for your visit by accessing your chart and reviewing your information, we recommend you prepare for your visit to ensure it is as successful as possible. Here are some suggestions:
- If this is your first visit, we will ask you to complete a New Patient Form, which will include questions about personal and family medical history, contact information, insurance, and any current medications you may be taking.
- Bring in a list of all your current medications, or bring your medication bottles to the office with you.
- Bring your current medical insurance information.
- Write down any questions you may have regarding the reason for your visit, including any changes since we saw you last.
- Be prepared to pay any co-payment amount which may be due at the time of your visit.
- We will call to confirm your appointment the day before.
Items for your review: